Contributed by Presque Isle Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A photograph of a 1950s plowing of a cover crop. Photograph was taken at the USDA Farm in West Chapman. Tractor driver is Joe Akeley.
About This Item
- Title: Plowing, USDA Farm, West Chapman, 1950s
- Creator: USDA
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Town: Presque Isle
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19.6 cm x 24.4 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Plowing--Maine--Presque Isle
- Farms--Maine--Presque Isle
- United States. Dept. of Agriculture
- Farmers--Maine--Presque Isle
For more information about this item, contact:Presque Isle Historical Society
PO Box 285, Presque Isle, ME 04769
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.