Contributed by Easton Historical Society
The photograph shows the Grange Hall #47 in Easton and Phil Graves Market with its Coca-Cola sign.
About This Item
- Title: Grange Hall, Graves Meat Market, Easton, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Town: Easton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 13 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- National Grange
- Maine State Grange. Easton Grange No. 47 (Easton, Me.)
- Farmers' groups--Maine--Easton
- Stores & shops--Maine--Easton
- Easton Grange No. 47 (Easton, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Easton Historical Society
PO Box 44, Easton, ME 04740
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.