Contributed by Easton Historical Society
The photograph shows the Grange Hall #47 in Easton and Phil Graves Market with its Coca-Cola sign.
About This Item
- Title: Grange Hall, Graves Meat Market, Easton, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Town: Easton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 13 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Easton Historical Society
PO Box 44, Easton, ME 04740
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- National Grange
- Maine State Grange. Easton Grange No. 47 (Easton, Me.)
- Farmers' groups--Maine--Easton
- Stores & shops--Maine--Easton
- Easton Grange No. 47 (Easton, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.