Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Judge Max L. and Anna R. Pinansky sent this family portrait to Mrs. Kelly of the New Century Club in Alfred.
Born in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1887, Max Pinansky was a member of the 1909 class at Harvard University. Pinansky was the second Jewish lawyer to be named a judge in Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Judge Max Pinansky and Family, ca. 1937
- Creation Date: circa 1937
- Subject Date: 1937-10-22
- Town: Alfred, Portland
- County: Cumberland, York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 27 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1042, Box 1/2
- Collection: Max Louis Pinansky collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.