Contributed by Island Falls Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
On Main Street can be seen the Frank Hunt Company and the Sewall residence.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Island Falls, ca. 1910
- Creator: Crabtree, Samuel Reuben
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Main Street
- Town: Island Falls
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Cities & towns--Maine--Island Falls
- Dwellings--Maine--Island Falls
- Houses--Maine--Island Falls
- Main Street (Island Falls, Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--Island Falls
- Streets--Maine--Island Falls
For more information about this item, contact:Island Falls Historical Society
PO Box 204, Island Falls, ME 04747
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.