Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland Creamery facilities, wagons and employees at 987 Congress Street in Portland in about 1900.
Fred W. Powers was president of the company, Melville Berry was treasurer and Charles Berry was secretary.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Creamery, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Congress--600-799
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Carts & wagons--Maine--Portland
- Dairy products industry--Maine--Portland
- Dairy stores--Maine--Portland
- Dairy workers--Maine--Portland
- Portland Creamery (Portland, Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.