Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Shampoo time at a health camp run by the Cumberland County Public Health Association, ca. 1925.
About This Item
- Title: Children's health camp, ca. 1925
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Location: Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 552
- Collection: Cumberland County Public Health Association photograph album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Children--Health & welfare--Maine
- Cumberland County Public Health Association (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.