Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
View at Bubble Pond, Mt. Desert Island. This area is all part of Acadia National Park.
About This Item
- Title: View at Bubble Pond, Mt. Desert Island, ca. 1945
- Creation Date: circa 1945
- Subject Date: circa 1945
- Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 13 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Acadia National Park (Me.)
- Lafayette National Park (Me.)
- Bubble Pond (Mount Desert, Me.)
- The Bubbles (Mount Desert, Me.)
- Mountains--Maine--Mount Desert Island
- Lakes & ponds--Maine--Mount Desert Island
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
124 Main St, PO Box 145, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.