Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
View looking north from Seawall on the western side of Mt. Desert Island. On the right side of the picture is Great Cranberry Island. This area is a part of Acadia National Park.
About This Item
- Title: Seawall, Mt. Desert Island
- Creator: George Fennelly
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Southwest Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 16 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Seawall (Southwest Harbor, Me.)
- Beaches--Maine--Southwest Harbor
- Coasts--Maine--Southwest Harbor
- Acadia National Park (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
124 Main St, PO Box 145, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.