Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
The Seaside Inn in Seal Harbor, around 1920, taken from Ox Hill. On the left is Dodge Point, with a couple of houses on it; the one of the left being Firwood. In the distance is the large Bishop McKay Smith house.
About This Item
- Title: Seaside Inn, Seal Harbor, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 13 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Seaside Inn (Seal Harbor, Me.)
- Hotels--Maine--Seal Harbor
- Houses--Maine--Seal Harbor
- Dwellings--Maine--Seal Harbor
- Vacation homes--Maine--Seal Harbor
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
124 Main St, PO Box 145, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.