Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
These shoe factories are located on the Mousam River along Bridge Street in Springvale.
The Butler and Fogg factory is in the foreground, with W. R. Usher & Sons in the background.
About This Item
- Title: Shoe factories, Springvale, ca. 1900
- Creator: Fred Philpot
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Sanford, York County, ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: C40
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Shoe industry--Maine--Sanford
- Shoe industry--Maine--Springvale
- Mousam River (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.