Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This new shoe factory replaced the one that burned in the great Springvale fire of April 14, 1905. The factory, located at the corner of Bridge and Pleasant Streets, was first occupied by the Preston B. Keith Shoe Company. The photo was taken at about that time.
About This Item
- Title: New Shoe Factory, Corner of Bridge and Pleasant Streets, Springvale, ca. 1906
- Creator: Fred Philpot
- Creation Date: circa 1906
- Subject Date: circa 1906
- Location: Sanford, York County, ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: C38
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.