Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
Group photo of men in front of the Atwood and Burr Livery, Northeast Harbor. Charles Burr had his livery on Main Street in Northeast Harbor at what is now Main Street Variety. Probably Edwin Atwood joined with Charles Burr for a period of time until building his own livery.
About This Item
- Title: Atwood and Burr Livery, Northeast Harbor
- Creation Date: circa 1898
- Subject Date: circa 1898
- Local Name: Northeast Harbor
- Town: Mount Desert
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 22 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Carriages & coaches
- Northeast Harbor (Mount Desert, Me.)
- North East Livery (Mount Desert, Me.)
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)
- Stables--Maine--Mount Desert
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
PO Box 145, 124 Main Street, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.