Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
The staff of the Jordan Pond House paused long enough for this staff picture around 1910. Mr. and Mrs. Thomas McIntire are the center of the back row.
The Jordan Pond House was established in 1895, when Thomas and Nellie McIntire purchased the old Jordan Homestead and began adding on rooms to accommodate diners.
About This Item
- Title: Jordan Pond House staff, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Seal Harbor
- Town: Mount Desert
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Jordan Pond House (Bar Harbor, Me.)--People
- Restaurants--Maine--Mount Desert--Seal Harbor
- Group portraits
- Acadia National Park (Me.)
- Dining rooms--Maine--Seal Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
PO Box 145, 124 Main Street, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.