Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Sanford Baptist Church was built in 1889 to the design of architect John Calvin Stevens. It is located at the corner of Main and Kimball Streets in Sanford. The front had an open porch at first which was not closed in until the later 1890s.
About This Item
- Title: Sanford Baptist Church, ca 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Sanford, York County, ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: B285
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- First Baptist Church (Sanford, Me.)
- Stevens, John Calvin
- Bell towers--Maine--Sanford
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.