Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
Prior to the construction of the current Fleet House on Gilpatricks Cove, this office on Main Street served as headquarters. This is now the Pine Tree Market building in Northeast Harbor.
About This Item
- Title: Northeast Harbor Fleet Office, Main Street, Northeast Harbor
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Local Name: Northeast Harbor
- Town: Mount Desert
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 26 cm x 17 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Organizations--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)
- Sailboat racing--Maine--Mount Desert
- Northeast Harbor Fleet
- Yacht clubs--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
PO Box 145, 124 Main Street, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.