Contributed by Maine Historical Society
A class at Broadway School in South Portland dressed in costumes.
Students are, front row, from left, Bernice Niles, Clifford Gallup and Irene Dewyea.
Second row, from left, are Ruth Merriam, Evans Sawyer, Natalie Willard, and Matthew Warren.
In the back row, from left, are Harold Lailor, Ottolie Macomber, Glen Haines, Carrol Brooks and Joseph Feeney.
About This Item
- Title: Broadway School class, South Portland, ca. 1925
- Creator: Portland Evening Express
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Location: South Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs -- South Portland -- Schools
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Theatrical productions--Maine--South Portland
- School children--Maine--South Portland
- Broadway School (South Portland, Me.)--People
- Children--Performances & portrayals
- Niles, Bernice
- Gallup, Clifford
- Dewyea, Irene
- Merriam, Ruth
- Sawyer, Evans
- Willard, Natalie
- Warren, Matthew
- Lailor, Harold
- Macomber, Ottolie
- Haines, Glen
- Brooks, Carrol
- Feeney, Joseph
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.