Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland Railroad Co. street railroad car #178 at the split switch at Ligonia in South Portland, July 25, 1937.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Railroad Company car, South Portland, 1937
- Creation Date: 1937-07-25
- Subject Date: 1937-07-25
- Location: South Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6 cm x 11 cm
- Local Code: Photographs -- South Portland -- Railroads -- Street Railroads
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Portland Railroad Company (Portland, Me.)
- Street railroads--Maine--South Portland
- Electric railroads--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.