Contributed by Nylander Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Holstein (right) and Ayrshire (left) bulls being shown at the Caribou Fair.
Established in 1913, the Caribou Fair Grounds and Trotting Park provided the area with facilities for an annual agricultural fair.
The image is from a display of photographs that Olof O. Nylander assembled in 1922.
About This Item
- Title: Holstein and Ayrshire bulls, Caribou Fair, ca 1922
- Creation Date: circa 1922
- Subject Date: circa 1922
- Location: Caribou, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: NYW80.18.01
- Collection: Nylander samlat
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Agricultural exhibitions--Maine--Caribou
- Caribou Fair (Caribou, Me.)
- Ayrshire cattle
- Holstein-Friesian cattle
For more information about this item, contact:Nylander Museum
mailing address: 25 High St, street address: 657 Main St, Caribou, ME 04736
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.