Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The clubhouse of the Safnord Country Club pictured here was once the barn of the Hurd farm. The club was built in 1925.
About This Item
- Title: Sanford Country Club, ca. 1925
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Location: Sanford, York County, ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 12.34 cm x 17.43 cm
- Local Code: B171
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bauneg Beg Country Club (Sanford, Me.)
- Country clubs--Maine--Sanford
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.