Contributed by Camden Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The L. D. Ames General Store, located at Ducktrap just beyond the north end of the bridge, was owned and operated by Leslie D. Ames. The store's inventory consisted of mainly groceries and general merchandise. The building no longer exists.
About This Item
- Title: L. D. Ames General Store, Lincolnville, 1905
- Creation Date: 1905
- Subject Date: 1905
- Local Name: Ducktrap
- Town: Lincolnville
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Frank Claes Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Lincolnville
- L.D. Ames General Store (Lincolnville, Me.)
- General stores--Maine--Lincolnville
- Ames, Leslie D.--Homes and haunts--Maine--Lincolnville
For more information about this item, contact:Camden Public Library
55 Main Street, Camden, ME 04843
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.