Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Quality Market was located on the North side of Washington Street. St. Amand's Photography Studio may have been upstairs.
About This Item
- Title: Quality Market, Sanford
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Location: Sanford, York County, ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 12.51 cm x 17.11 cm
- Local Code: B125
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Sanford
- Washington Street (Sanford, Me.)
- Quality Market (Sanford, Me.)
- Photographic studios--Maine--Sanford
- Business enterprises--Maine--Sanford
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.