Contributed by an individual through Great Harbor Maritime Museum
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student.
The Neighborhood House was built in 1906 at the urging of Daniel Coit Gilman. This card was dated September 10, 1907.
About This Item
- Title: Neighborhood House, Northeast Harbor
- Creation Date: circa 1906
- Subject Date: circa 1906
- Local Name: Northeast Harbor
- Town: Mount Desert
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 13 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dwellings--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
- Neighborhood House (Northeast Harbor, Me.)
- Houses--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
- Gilman, Daniel Coit, 1831-1908--Homes and haunts--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
- Community centers--Maine--Mount Desert
- Social & civic facilities--Maine--Mount Desert
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
124 Main St, PO Box 145, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.