Contributed by Belfast Historical Society
The Jennie Flood Kreger was the largest and only five-masted ship built in Belfast. She weighed 1,838 gross tons, her length 243.7, beam 42.2, draft 19.5.
She was launched from the Mathews Bros. Shipyard on March 5, 1919.
About This Item
- Title: Launching of Jennie Flood Kreger, Belfast, 1919
- Creator: Townsend, Charles A.
- Creation Date: 1919-03-05
- Subject Date: 1919-03-05
- Town: Belfast
- County: Waldo
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: Helen Shute Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Jennie Flood Kreger (Ship)
- Boat & ship industry--Maine--Belfast
- Mathews Brothers Shipyard (Belfast, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Belfast Historical Society
10 Market Street, Belfast, ME 04915
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.