Contributed by Trenton Cemetery & Keeping Society
The original Dane Cottage in Seal Harbor. The property was then purchased by David Rockefeller. The Dane Cottage was torn down and the Rockefeller cottage, Ringing Point, was built in its place.
About This Item
- Title: Dane Cottage in Seal Harbor
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Seal Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: Margie Leland Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Rockefeller, David, (1915-)--Homes and haunts--Maine--Seal Harbor
- Ringing Point (Seal Harbor, Me.)
- Vacation homes--Maine--Seal Harbor
- Dane Cottage (Seal Harbor, Me.)
- Dwellings--Maine--Seal Harbor
- Houses--Maine--Seal Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Trenton Cemetery & Keeping Society
, Trenton, ME 04605
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.