Contributed by Acadia National Park
Green Mountain Tea House was the original building on Green Mountain. It became the Green Mountain Hotel and was located at the summit of Green Mountain (now Cadillac Mountain). Guests could take the Green Mountain Railroad from the base at Eagle Lake to the summit.
About This Item
- Title: Green Mountain Tea House, ca. 1880
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Town: Bar Harbor, Eden
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)
- Restaurants--Maine--Mount Desert Island
- Green Mountain Tea House (Bar Harbor, Me.)
- Hotels--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Cadillac Mt. (Me.)
- Green Mountain Hotel (Bar Harbor, Me.)
- Buildings--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Acadia National Park
PO Box 177, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.