Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
Main Street in Northeast Harbor in the 1920s. This scene looks nearly the same today (2006), except for the right side of the road, where the buildings burned in the late 1960s.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street Northeast Harbor, ca. 1920
- Creator: Moore, Isaac T.
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Local Name: Northeast Harbor
- Town: Mount Desert
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Northeast Harbor (Me.)--Views
- Stores & shops--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
- Main Street (Northeast Harbor, Me.)
- Streets--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
124 Main St, PO Box 145, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.