Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
Lower part of Main Street in Northeast Harbor around 1905. The only building in the picture not still standing in 2006 is the one at the head of Main Street.
About This Item
- Title: Lower Main Street, Northeast Habor, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Local Name: Northeast Harbor
- Town: Mount Desert
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 17 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Northeast Harbor (Me.)--Views
- Stores & shops--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
- Main Street (Northeast Harbor, Me.)
- Streets--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
PO Box 145, 124 Main Street, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.