Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
Main Street in Northeast Harbor in about 1908. The first three buildings on the right side of the street burned in 1968, and the one on the far left burned in 1910.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Northeast Harbor, ca. 1908
- Creation Date: circa 1908
- Subject Date: circa 1908
- Local Name: Northeast Harbor
- Town: Mount Desert
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 26 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Streets--Maine--Mount Desert--Northeast Harbor
- Northeast Harbor (Mount Desert, Me.)--Views
- Main Street (Northeast Harbor, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
124 Main St, PO Box 145, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.