Contributed by St. Croix Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Calais Street Railway Car #4 is shown ascending King Street near Rose Corner in St. Stephen, New Brunswick.
About This Item
- Title: Calais Street Railway car, St. Stephen, New Brunswick, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: St. Stephen
- County: Charlotte
- State: NB
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: 2005.01.001.011.001
- Collection: Cecil Miller Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Calais Street Railway Company
- Street railroads--Canada--New Brunswick--St. Stephen
- Street railroads--Maine--Calais
- Railroad cars--New Brunswick--St. Stephen
For more information about this item, contact:St. Croix Historical Society
P.O. Box 242, Calais, ME 04619
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.