Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
Navy Yawl built by Mt. Desert Yacht Yard during World War II. Used for training excercises.
About This Item
- Title: Navy Yawl, Mt. Desert, ca. 1943
- Creation Date: circa 1943
- Subject Date: circa 1943
- Location: Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 19 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Shipyards--Maine--Mount Desert
- United States. Navy.
- World War, 1939-1945
- Yacht building--Maine--Mount Desert
- Ships--Maine--Mount Desert Island (Me.)
- Mount Desert Yacht Club (Me.)
- Shipbuilding--Maine--Mount Desert
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
124 Main St, PO Box 145, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.