Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
Union Church of Northeast Harbor. This church was designed by Fred L. Savage when he was working for Peabody and Sterns. It was constructed in 1889 and has housed a number of denominations including Baptists, Catholics, and Congregationalists.
About This Item
- Title: Union Church of Northeast Harbor, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Northeast Harbor
- Town: Mount Desert
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 13 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Churches--Maine--Mount Desert
- Northeast Harbor (Mount Desert, Me.)
- Union Church (Northeast Harbor, Me.)
- Savage, Fred L., 1861-1924
- Architects--Maine--Northeast Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
PO Box 145, 124 Main Street, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.