Contributed by Great Harbor Maritime Museum
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
Tender built by Mt. Desert Yacht Yard during World War II. Image shows a 15-foot work boat with the hull completed and unpainted.
About This Item
- Title: Tender, Mt. Desert, 1944
- Creation Date: 1944-11-09
- Subject Date: 1944-11-09
- Location: Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 23 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Yacht building--Maine--Mount Desert
- Oceanographic buoys
- Ships--Maine--Mount Desert Island (Me.)
- Mount Desert Yacht Club (Me.)
- Shipbuilding--Maine--Mount Desert
- Shipyards--Maine--Mount Desert
- Mount Desert Island
- Mt. Desert Yacht Yard
- Northeast Harbor
- War Effort
- World War II
For more information about this item, contact:Great Harbor Maritime Museum
124 Main St, PO Box 145, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.