Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The weathervane is on top of the First National Bank Building at Middle and Exchange streets in Portland, 1924. It was originally on the Cumberland County Courthouse.
About This Item
- Title: Weathervane, Portland, 1924
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland -- Views
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Weather vanes--Maine--Portland
- First National Bank (Portland, Me.)
- Architectural elements
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.