Contributed by St. Croix Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Life Saving Station on Cross Island near Machiasport
About This Item
- Title: Cross Island Life Saving Station, Machiasport
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Machiasport
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 22 cm
- Local Code: 2005.01.001.029.014
- Collection: Cecil Miller Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:St. Croix Historical Society
P.O. Box 242, Calais, ME 04619
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.