Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Dunlap house at 62 State St., Portland, at the corner of Danforth Street.
The house later became the Female Orphan Asylum and the Osteopathic Hospital.
About This Item
- Title: Dunlap house, Portland, ca. 1880
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Streets--State
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Female Orphan Asylum of Portland (Portland, Me.)
- Historic buildings--Maine--Portland
- Osteopathic Hospital of Maine (Portland, Me.)
- State Street (Portland, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.