Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Congress Street in Portland, looking west from Monument Square.
About This Item
- Title: Monument Square, Portland, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Local Name: Monument Square
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland -- Streets -- Monument Square
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
- Our Lady of Victories
- Portland Soldiers and Sailors Monument
- Soldiers' monuments--Maine--Portland
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)
- Monument Square (Portland, Me.)
- City & town life--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.