Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Universal Laundry wagons are lined up on Middle Street at Market Street in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Middle Street, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Libby, R. Cutler
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Glass negative
- Dimensions: 13.5 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland -- Middle Street, Coll. 423
- Collection: R. Cutler Libby glass plate negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Carts & wagons--Maine--Portland
- Laundries (Commercial establishments)--Maine--Portland
- Middle Street (Portland, Me.)
- Universal Laundry (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.