Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This 1939 aerial view shows the paper mills along Millinocket Stream, the village of Millinocket and Mt. Katahdin in the distance.
About This Item
- Title: Aerial view of Millinocket and Mt. Katahdin, 1939
- Creation Date: 1939-05-24
- Subject Date: 1939-05-24
- Millinocket, Penobscot County, ME
- Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Millinocket
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Katahdin, Mount (Me.)
- Millinocket (Me.)--Aerial photographs
- Millinocket Stream (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.