Contributed by Maine Historical Society
A welder is helping to dismantle a sugar beet refinery in Easton that was sold to a Canadian company in 1980.
About This Item
- Title: Welder, sugar beet refinery, Easton, 1980
- Creator: United Press International
- Creation Date: 1980-08-13
- Subject Date: 1980-08-13
- Town: Easton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photograph, text
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1880, 3,2_sugar beets
- Collection: United Press International collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.