Contributed by St. Croix Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Treat's Corner at North and Main streets in Calais, Maine, ca. 1900. Treat's Bookstore is on the ground floor and Dr. Thompson's patent medicine laboratory on the upper floors.
About This Item
- Title: Treat's Corner, Main St, Calais ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Calais
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 2005.01.001.020.008
- Collection: Cecil Miller Coolection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:St. Croix Historical Society
P.O. Box 242, Calais, ME 04619
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.