Contributed by Stockholm Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
View of Lawson's camp and store at Madawaska Lake. It was later owned by Chester Buzzell and then Stan Thomas. Most recently, it was owned by Collins and Soderberg
The building was torn down in 2006.
About This Item
- Title: Lawson's camp and store, T16R4, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: T16 R4 WELS, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 18 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Madawaska Lake (Me.)
- Lawson's Store (T16 R4 WELS, Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--T16 R4 WELS
- Camps--Maine--T16 R4 WELS
- Soft drinks
For more information about this item, contact:Stockholm Historical Society
280 Main Street, Stockholm, ME 04783
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.