Contributed by Old Orchard Beach Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Harry Jones posed on Old Orchard Beach with his Curtis airplane.
He operated a flying service, flight school, and airport at Old Orchard from 1919 to 1933.
About This Item
- Title: Harry Jones and his Curtiss JN-4C
- Creation Date: circa 1924
- Subject Date: circa 1924
- Town: Old Orchard Beach
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 8 cm
- Local Code: HJScr3_p014_001
- Collection: Harry Jones Scrapbook #3
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Old Orchard Beach Historical Society
P.O. Box 464, Old Orchard, ME 04064
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Harry Jones Flying Service (Old Orchard Beach, Me.)
- Airports--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Curtiss aircraft
- Jones, Harry M., 1890-1973--Associated objects
- Air pilots--Maine
- Old Orchard Beach (Me.)
- Runways (Aeronautics)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.