Contributed by Old Orchard Beach Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Harry Jones posed on Old Orchard Beach with his Curtis airplane.
He operated a flying service, flight school, and airport at Old Orchard from 1919 to 1933.
About This Item
- Title: Harry Jones and his Curtiss JN-4C
- Creation Date: circa 1924
- Subject Date: circa 1924
- Town: Old Orchard Beach
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 8 cm
- Local Code: HJScr3_p014_001
- Collection: Harry Jones Scrapbook #3
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Harry Jones Flying Service (Old Orchard Beach, Me.)
- Airports--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Curtiss aircraft
- Jones, Harry M., 1890-1973--Associated objects
- Air pilots--Maine
- Old Orchard Beach (Me.)
- Runways (Aeronautics)
For more information about this item, contact:Old Orchard Beach Historical Society
P.O. Box 464, Old Orchard, ME 04064
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.