Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Valley House, a small hotel near Blanchard in about 1915.
Mary F. French, a widow, operated the boarding hotel.
About This Item
- Title: Valley House, Blanchard, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Town: Blanchard
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 2004.369; Photographs--Blanchard
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lodging houses--Maine--Blanchard
- Valley House (Blanchard, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.