Contributed by New Sweden Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Fishing and canoeing were very popular recreational activities during the summer on Madawaska Lake.
About This Item
- Title: Canoeing on Madawaska Lake
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Madawaska Lake
- Town: New Sweden
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 8 cm
- Collection: Historic Album of New Sweden, Maine, 1870-1938
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Recreation--Maine--New Sweden
- Swedish Americans--Maine
- Canoes--Maine--New Sweden
- Madawaska Lake (Me.)
- Fishing--Maine--New Sweden
For more information about this item, contact:New Sweden Historical Society
116 Station Road, New Sweden, ME 04762
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.