Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Congress Street in Portland at the intersection with Chestnut Street, where the Masonic Hall was built in 1910.
About This Item
- Title: Congress at Chestnut street, Portland, ca. 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland -- Streets -- Congress 400-599
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Chestnut Street (Portland, Me.)
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.