Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Construction of the Clapp Memorial at Congress Street near Elm street in Portland, Feb. 1, 1923. The building had offices and retail space in it.
About This Item
- Title: Building construction, Portland, 1923
- Creator: Hanson, Portland
- Creation Date: 1923-02-01
- Subject Date: 1923-02-01
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland -- Streets -- Congress 400-599
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Building construction--Maine--Portland
- Clapp Memorial Building (Portland, Me.)
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)
- Construction workers--Maine--Portland
- Elm Street (Portland, Me.)
- Office buildings--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.