Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The business downstairs in the Calderwood Bakery Building at 532 Congress St. was closing and moving elsewhere. In 1912, Porteous, Mitchell and Braun expanded its store into this location.
About This Item
- Title: Calderwood Bakery building, Portland, ca. 1911
- Creation Date: circa 1911
- Subject Date: circa 1911
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland -- Streets -- Congress 400-599
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Porteous, Mitchell & Braun
- Fitzgerald's Specialty Store (Portland, Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)
- Calderwood Bakery (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.