Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The E. Swasey & Co. pottery and glassware company at 273 Commercial Street, Portland.
Eben Swasey was president of the company and Frederick Swasey was treasurer.
About This Item
- Title: Commercial Street, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland -- Streets --Commercial
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Business districts--Maine--Portland
- Ceramic industries
- Commercial Street (Portland, Me.)
- E. Swasey & Company (Portland, Me.)
- Glass industry
- Industrial facilties--Maine--Portland
- Pottery industry--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.