Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
John Calvin Stevens architectural drawing for the Pike Memorial Hall in Cornish, 1925.
About This Item
- Title: Pike Memorial Hall, Cornish, 1925
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: 1925
- Subject Date: 1925
- Town: Cornish
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, JCS 0308-1-1925 5-E-2
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Pike Memorial Hall (Cornish, Me.)
- Architectural drawings
- Public architecture
- City & town halls--Maine--Cornish
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.