Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Deering High School on Stevens Avenue in Portland burned on May 21, 1921.
The building, constructed in 1889, was saved and became Lincoln Middle School.
About This Item
- Title: Fire, Deering High School, Portland, 1921
- Creator: Sholes, Frank W.
- Creation Date: 1921-05-21
- Subject Date: 1921-05-21
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland Schools, Deering High School
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Deering High School (Portland, Me.)--Fires, 1921
- Fire engines
- Fire fighting--Maine--Portland
- Firefighting equipment
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.